After launching on mobile devices since 2019, The Elder Scrolls: Blades is going to be available for Nintendo Switch on May 14th, 2020 as shown in Nintendo eShop.
The console version comes with updated graphics and shares the same contents found in mobile version e.g. the story campaign and The Abyss mode. Moreover, players can also transfer the save file between versions.
You may find the description shared by Nintendo below:
Quest. Create. Conquer.
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a classic dungeon crawler reimagined. Download now and play for free!
- Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
- Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer your rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Master the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades enables cross-play so you can battle your friends on other platforms. You can also use cross-save to maintain your progression across multiple devices.
Start a new character, or continue your previous journey, today!