Following the release on Apple Arcade, Triband has announced that What the Golf? is coming to Nintendo Switch digitally later in May.
What the Golf? is a physic-based golf game where players will experience a new and goofy way to play golf. The game will also feature multiplayer game mode.
You may find the detail shared on Nintendo website below:
The golf game for people who hate golf!
An award-winning silly physics-based golf parody where every golf course is a new surprising type of golf, some brilliant or hilarious, others so absurd they will make you go: WHAT THE GOLF?
Bring your car to the Driving Range, golf a bird to get a Birdy, or a house and get a Home In One!
Challenge a friend to the least realistic golf game ever made in the new local party mode for two. Only available on Switch.
– Insanely stupid and silly fun
– Exactly what you need and not what you expect
– More surprising new golf mechanics than you can imagine
– Two-player local multiplayer
– Made by people who know nothing about golf
– First (and hopefully the last) game that let you golf a horse
– Will NOT make you a better golf player
– Surprises! (sorry, we spoiled it)
What the Golf? will be available on Nintendo Switch on May 21st, 2020. Players will be able to get a pre-purchase 25% off discount until further notice.