Beamdog has officially launched Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, a Dungeons & Dragons styled RPG, on App Store and Google Play.
Previously this game was released on Steam in 2018 and has got many positive reviews. There is also a trailer for mobile version which you can find below:
Here’s the description of this game shared on App Store:
Neverwinter Nights is a classic Dungeons & Dragons RPG— enhanced for iOS!
Explore 100+ hours of gameplay including the original campaign, plus six free DLC adventures. Play solo or team up with friends for a grand adventure across the Forgotten Realms.
Neverwinter Nights (Classic Campaign)
Shadows of Undrentide (Free DLC)
Hordes of the Underdark (Free DLC)
Kingmaker (Free DLC)
ShadowGuard (Free DLC)
Witch’s Wake (Free DLC)
Adventure Pack (Free DLC)
Re-engineered UI for iPads and iPhones
– Virtual joystick and context sensitive button makes gameplay easy
– UI Scales automatically or can be set to your liking
– Adventure with friends!
– Cross-play support includes compatibility with mobile, tablets, computers and consoles
– Join persistent worlds, with community-run campaigns and up to 250 players
– Pixel shaders and post-processing effects make for cleaner graphics and visuals
– Adjustable contrast, vibrance, and depth of field options