Following the release on PC and Nintendo Switch, Doublethink Games has now brought One Finger Death Punch II, the sequel of the fast-paced action game, to mobile devices on both iOS and Android.
Players will be able to control the protagonist and use over 1,000 martial arts moves by two buttons. In this title, there will be four towers to venture through over 400 stages.
Here’s the information shared on Google Play:
Attention please, you are surrounded. Take any weapones available nearby. Using Kung fu to defeat all enemies.
Becoming the most awesome Kung fu master – fast as lightning.
One Finger Death Punch II – the world’s fastest brawler.
As a sequel of One Finger Death Punch, players will find the classic two-button mechanic as in the origion One Finger Death Punch. During the past 5 years, Silver Dollar Games, the development studio, has been working hard to improve the game mechanics in order to bring more surprise for players worldwide.
Speed and precision are key in this whirlwind fighting frenzy, as players maintain control over the 26 different unlockable skills, frenetic gameplay, and classic kung fu-inspired animations.
- One Finger Death Punch II is the official sequel of One Finger Death Punch with the awesome gameplay experience as the origion One Finger Death Punch and more
- Players can control their own stickman to fight in the game.
- Unique gameplay experience – most fluent gameplay experience will be brought to you -with only two buttons!
- Once players complete the tutorial levels and learn the basics, they’ll see that this is the most intense two-button game ever made.
- With 1000 different animations available, literally, anything is possible
-particularly when players unlock each of the 26 available skills.
Having these skills available simultaneously is a major design challenge that encompasses the core of what OFDP2 is trying to achieve. Seeing the game with all 26 skills is a spectacle unique to OFDP2.