Following the release on iOS devices, TipWorks has announced via Facebook that Pascal’s Wager will be coming to Android on June 25th, 2020.
The game will also have a special launch discount at a price of $3.99.
You can see the information about this game on App Store below:
Pascal’s Wager is an action role playing game with the style of dark fantasy. The game provides its players with top-notch picture quality and a feast for the senses that the mobile platform has never had before. In the game, the world is shrouded by dark mist, where light is dim and mysterious. People there become lunatic, and nobody knows the secrets behind that.
Players can play multiple characters to experience the strong storyline and reveal various hidden areas of the map. Along the way, they will fight unbelievable enemies, confront epic bosses, and embrace overwhelming death and truth. All the while, they’ll be engrossed by a magnificent soundtrack performed by a world-class orchestra.
– An incredibly Rich and Deep story, 20 or more hours of content
– Four operable characters, with different combat modes and skill trees
– Dozens of different enemies, bringing extensive experience of hectic battles
– Diversified NPCs, responding to independent subplots
– Three-dimensional map with multiple layers
– Cinematic performance and storytelling, fully voiced dialog
– Powerfully attractive soundtracks, performed by a world-famous symphony orchestra
– Full controller support to ensure the best possible gameplay experience
– Pay to Play without any microtransactions or ads to cheapen the experience
– Substantial post-launch DLC adding to the story and characters
– Addition of robust PVP and PVE multiplayer modes to be added post-launch