During the Pokémon Presents livestream event, Pokémon Smile has been announced and released on mobile.
This game features an augmented reality camera that will encourage players to brush their teeth while fighting against foes and capture the Pokémon.
You may find the description shared by App Store here:
Pokémon Smile helps make toothbrushing a fun habit with Pokémon!
Turn toothbrushing into a fun and exciting adventure with Pokémon Smile! Players can partner up with some of their favorite Pokémon to defeat the cavity-causing bacteria and save captured Pokémon.
Only by consistently brushing their teeth can they save all the Pokémon, earning the chance to catch them.
■ Thorough toothbrushing is the key to catching Pokémon!
Some unlucky Pokémon have been captured by the cavity-causing bacteria inside your mouth! By brushing your teeth, you can defeat these bacteria and save the Pokémon. If you do a great job brushing, you’ll be able to catch the Pokémon you save, too!
■ Completing your Pokédex, collecting Pokémon Caps—there are lots of ways to enjoy Pokémon Smile!
• Pokédex: More than 100 adorable Pokémon appear in Pokémon Smile. Build up a habit of brushing your teeth daily to catch them all and complete your Pokédex!
• Pokémon Caps: As you play, you’ll also unlock all kinds of Pokémon Caps—fun and unique hats you can “wear” while brushing!
■ Keep it up to become a Brushing Master!
Regularly brushing your teeth will earn you Brushing Awards. Collect all the Brushing Awards, and become a Brushing Master!
■ Decorate your favorite photos for fun!
While you brush, you can let the game snap a few photos of your great brushing in action. Choose your favorite shot and then have some fun decorating it with a variety of stickers! Keep brushing your teeth daily, and you’ll continue to collect more stickers you can use to decorate your photos.
■ Useful supervision features
• Toothbrushing guidance: Players will be guided through the toothbrushing process, helping them to brush all areas of their mouth.
• Notifications: Create up to three reminders a day to notify players when it’s time to brush!
• Duration: Choose how long each toothbrushing session should last: one, two, or three minutes. That way, the needs of users of all ages can be accommodated.
■ Toothbrushing tips
After each brushing session, you’ll also be able to pick up some helpful tips for how to brush the best you can, based on advice from dental professionals.