An India Developer, R-User Games, has announced that a new RPG-parkour game, Rysen Dawn, is now out on Google Play Store.
Here’s the information shared on Google Play:
In this game you’ll play as RYSEN, he’s a live streamer who telecast his parkour skills & getting revenue from it.
You have a chance to become popular live streaming parkour master.
Show your best parkour moves to your in-game followers.
Features & Highlights:
• Next-Gen Mobile graphics.
• Comfortable on-screen controllers.
• Listen to your favourite music using in-game emote system.
• You can Dance & do simple parkour trick using in-game emote system.
• In-game Photo Mode.
• Get sponsors for your live streams to earn in-game money.
• You can run this game on 60FPS.
•Screenshots are stored in InternalStorage/R-USER Games/RysenDawn/Screenshots
•Resolutions doesn’t affect your screenshots. Ex: If you take screenshot (using photo mode) in 30% resolution, It automatically convert it to 100% Resolution.
•Store your music in InternalStorage/R-USER Games/RysenDawn/Musics
•It can only load *.mp3 files.
•There will be a button to load music in top right after enabling headphones in emote wheel.
•You must unlock and equip headphones before loading music.