After a long tease, btf has announced that, a mysterious sci-fi adventure game which was kickstarted, Trüberbrook is officially launched on iOS; however, Android users can still pre-register ahead of its release.
Previously, Trüberbrook was released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. The game also won many awards in Germany prior to the mobile version announcement.
You may find the description of this game shared on Google Play as follows:
»Trüberbrook« is a thrilling mystery-sci-fi adventure game. Enjoy an adventurous vacation to a 1960’s parallel universe! A Sci-Fi-Mystery Adventure Game with handmade scenery.
Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist; Hans Tannhauser. While you’re at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural Germany. Because, that’s where you end up after hitting the continent. But who cares, you won the trip in a lottery! Or at least, that’s how it seems. But don’t fear, instead of getting some rest, you could find yourself having to save the world …
• Suspense! Mystery! Thrills! After all, it’s a single player sci-fi mystery adventure game.
• Indulge in universal themes such as love, friendship, loyalty, self-discovery and dinosaurs
• Handmade miniature scenery!
• Full voice acting in both English and Deutsch!
• Atmospheric, moody soundtrack
• Up to 10 hours of super exciting gameplay!