During Tokyo Game Show 2019, Konami has presented a new trailer for the upcoming title, Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls, and revealed more information on the website, too.
In this trailer, we can see the famous vampire killers in the past games working solo (or together in co-op mode) to venture through stages filled with monster just as the classic titles.
Here’s the detail found on official website:
Take on the demonic horde as your favorite characters from the Castlevania series! Master each character’s unique combat style to overcome even the fiercest of foes!
- Hack, slash, whip, and blast your way through Dracula’s army in real-time, action-packed combat!
- A roster of iconic characters spanning the entire series, each with their own unique abilities and skills!
- Navigate deadly traps and explore the world written within the grimoires!
- Face off against devastating bosses! Work together to emerge victorious!
- Experience an ongoing, original story spanning across the Castlevania universe!
Bounty Hunt Mode
Introducing a new multiplayer mode! Fight alongside your friends to defeat as many enemies as possible within the time limit!
The core narrative is centered around Genya Arikado. Within the narrative, you will be able to play as, and alongside many iconic characters across the Castlevania series.
“Many years have passed since the defeat of Count Dracula, and humanity has entered an age of peaceful prosperity. Until one day, Genya Arikado receives a mysterious letter.
“The Grimoires have awoken, and the world is being consumed by darkness. I implore you, please come to our aid!”
Wary of what may be lying in wait before him, Genya Arikado ventures forth into the moonlit night.”
Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls will be globally available on iOS and Android soon.