After a big success on Steam, Megaquarium is now heading to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on October 18th.
The game features almost 100 different aquatic life forms, with the campaign and sandbox modes to let your creative dreams come true!
Here’s the information from Nintendo Switch store page:
A theme park management tycoon game with an aquatic twist.
Design your displays, look after your fish, manage your staff and keep your guests happy! It’s all in a day’s work as the curator of your very own Megaquarium.
- 10 level ‘learn the game’ campaign
- Sandbox mode with full customisation and random challenge generator
- 97 species of livestock to discover each with their own unique care requirements
- Over 100 different objects to place including filters, skimmers, nitrate reactors, chillers, heaters, food boxes, equipment stations, doors, gates, food and drink dispensers, balloon stands, decorations, paint and more!
- Plan staff talks down to the subject, time and frequency to increase your point income even further!
- Gift shop and guest facilities
- Fully featured theming and decoration system