PC operators – get a glimpse at what the next generation of global combat will look like on PC through the latest Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War launch trailer, presented in 4K resolution.
Needless to say, you’ll want to turn up your resolution to see every last pixel rendered and captured on a PC version of the game!
Here are some of the features we’re bringing to PC:
- Over 200 individual settings to fine tune on the PC version of Black Ops Cold War, from keybindings and the ability to play on a controller to graphics, audio, and interface sliders and toggles
- 4K graphics and uncapped framerate – you can crank the FPS well into the triple digits
- A more lifelike experience thanks to RTX Shadows and Ambient Occlusion, powered by NVIDIA GeForce RTX
- NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) and Reflex Technology
- Ultrawide and multi-monitor support
For more information about PC features, minimum specifications, and additional intel, head to the blog post here!
Leading up to the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Activision welcomes players across Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam to participate in the Cold War Frontline Event.
Complete your secret missions before November 13 by joining the online quiz and answer cold war era questions. Eligible participants will receive up to three Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1-hour double XP Tokens! For more information, click here!
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is coming to PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC on November 13th, 2020.
The game will feature cross-platform play, along with free next-gen upgrade for Cross-Gen bundle and Ultimate Edition players!